5/11/2009

Jetlag

All the leaves are brown
and the sky is grey
I've been for a walk
on a winter's day

I'd be safe and warm
if I was in L.A
California Dreamin'
on such a winter's day...



Ok, I'm having a little jetlag right now...after travelling for 28 hours back from U.S.A!! Not really in a mood to blog but I need to do something in order to make myself tired and sleepy. Been picking the window seats since flying from PG-SG-HK-SF, and then back from SF-HK-SG-PG. Due to long hours of travelling and weather change and insufficient sleep, I look like a zombie now... /("^")\ That's why I show only the side view of my face..



If you're wondering why I've been missing in action for a week, this is the reason -- yes, going somewhere that I've always wanted to go! There I was at PLL San Jose's headquarters..



During the short stay, I found a meaningful little pressie for myself. San Francisco Princess -- isn't it cute?? Hmm...now typing seems to work (make my eyes tired) quite well to overcome my jetlag.. Great, shall just continue with another few lines then I'm done.



California dreaming....of blue sky. Now I really miss the blue, will be missing the sky which is decorated with huge white cotton candy. Never seen such a beautiful one until I go to San Francisco.



Anyhow time's up and I had to wave goodbye to the Golden Gate Bridge...



...and Fisherman's Wharf.



Time to sleep now. At least I can sleep better now I suppose. Good night!~

No comments:

我们的天空。。

召集旅游狂和博客!!若有兴趣成为我们的一分子,请留言在chatbox或email我: confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com。 Travelholics (bloggers) wanted!! Come and join us by dropping a message in the chatbox or email me confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com.

_________________________________________________________________

现在才发现,原来我们的部落格差一点就安了个和大马著名背包旅行作者黄爱琳的两本书书名一样的名字。。。所以如果有一天爱琳再出版第三本书,而书名为《再难也要去旅行》的话,我们并不是抄袭她的哦。。。 ^.^

主编 09年8月1日 ****************************************************************

Our footsteps..