5/12/2009

Flying again

This time...by MAS... Been rushing a lot boarding a flight to and fro PG-KUL right after work to get my U.S. VISA. Snapped through the window seat during take off from KL.



This is the only photo that I love. Snapped through the window of my room in Renaissance Hotel.



San Jose here I come!! Glad that my SJ counterparts are ready with the itinerary to tour around San Francisco, even with their families. Thank you guys~ I really need a free ride and a guide due to very very tight budget -- heavy travelling throughout Q1 & Q2. My mentors teased me that I'm as busy as them. Well, the U.S. folks are not that cold afterall like what most of my colleagues claimed to be; they can be hospitable at times too, depends on how we treat each other. I always believe that I have the warmth to melt the iceberg -- through sincere partnership in work and hospitality.

Till then, see you all in WW11 - Eugene, MG and Serge. Would like to extend my stay but however I need to get back to Penang for I have commitment in our Appreciation Dinner. Biggest surprise awaits...

No comments:

我们的天空。。

召集旅游狂和博客!!若有兴趣成为我们的一分子,请留言在chatbox或email我: confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com。 Travelholics (bloggers) wanted!! Come and join us by dropping a message in the chatbox or email me confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com.

_________________________________________________________________

现在才发现,原来我们的部落格差一点就安了个和大马著名背包旅行作者黄爱琳的两本书书名一样的名字。。。所以如果有一天爱琳再出版第三本书,而书名为《再难也要去旅行》的话,我们并不是抄袭她的哦。。。 ^.^

主编 09年8月1日 ****************************************************************

Our footsteps..