5/12/2009

First day after recover from sick

After spending most of the time laying on the bed for almost 2 days, I finally recovered!! The first thing that came to my mind is --- FOOD!!! I wanna grab some food!!! You know what...I feel like been starving for 2 days, taking only water and plain porridge (nothing but rice and water!!). So since I've been hiding away from the sun for days, I decided to take a walk anywhere, anywhere will do, to enjoy a little sunshine out there.

So I went to Balik Pulau for lunch. Well, Balik Pulau is not a place that I used to go, as far as I can remember, I only went there twice. This is the third time and it's also the first time that I actually stopped by and take a little walk around. Food~ Plenty of food at the new Pasar Tani hawker stalls, recommended by my dad and uncle. Heard that the Koay Teow Th'ng is delicious and I do think that's the only dish I can eat then...

Koay Teow Th'ng with homemade fishball.


Balik Pulau Laksa.


Pasembur...too bad I cannot eat....


The famous Nutmeg ice with sour plum.


Clean environment for better appetite.



After lunch I dropped by at Gertak Sanggul. That's my favourite place, am sure many people haven't been there before. It's a small fishing village, peaceful and quiet little village.... Stretched out to the sea stands a wooden bridge, it's a good place for fishing....and for photo shooting as well. I always like to come here when I want some fresh air and peace. By sitting by the seaside or walking on the wooden bridge, I just feel good~

Reaching out for sunshine!



It's my favourite place...my favourite bridge...


Still look pale because not totally recovered yet.


Gertak Sanggul...a place where I find serenity.



It's another great weekend but too bad I've been sick since Thursday night... But thank God that I still had a wonderful Sunday spent at my favourite place. Be back to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm from balik pulau. So happy that you been my hometown to get some foodies.

我们的天空。。

召集旅游狂和博客!!若有兴趣成为我们的一分子,请留言在chatbox或email我: confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com。 Travelholics (bloggers) wanted!! Come and join us by dropping a message in the chatbox or email me confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com.

_________________________________________________________________

现在才发现,原来我们的部落格差一点就安了个和大马著名背包旅行作者黄爱琳的两本书书名一样的名字。。。所以如果有一天爱琳再出版第三本书,而书名为《再难也要去旅行》的话,我们并不是抄袭她的哦。。。 ^.^

主编 09年8月1日 ****************************************************************

Our footsteps..