5/11/2009

Austrian Restaurant at K-Hotel, Phuket

I've always wanted to go to this restaurant! Since when? After I booked the air ticket to Phuket. If you follow my blog, you sure know that I have a big collection of travel brochures. *wink wink* And I like to search for places to eat before I go travel, unless I plan to wait for surprises...

I found this K-hotel restaurant from one of the websites. Interesting to me because at first I thought it's some cheap motel around the Patong area. But I was wrong. After reading through the introduction and recommendations, I told myself that I gotta go to this place! The cuisine there looks good~ It's a Dutch family-run hotel. Their family name starts with "K", thus K-Hotel is named after their family name.



We went there only on the 3rd night after coming back from Phi Phi island cruise. Walked around a mile away from our hotel to here. "3-gängiges Wahlmenü" - it means 3-course menu. Great! 225Baht ONLY~



Picking a nice table at the open air garden...kind of romantic is the environment.




Sunburned...that's why look so dark.



Isshh...forgot to bring this back!



Free Wifi~ but I didn't bring my laptop along for vacation.



The sunburned princess.. I've been BBQ-ing myself under the hot sun for more than 2 days.



Frankfurter Apfelwein = Frankfurt Applewine



Oooo....I like the glass so much....



The alcoholics~ Hahahha...been drinking a lot since we landed in Phuket.



I looked BBQ-ed...don't I?



Free model for Apfelwein.



The boss of K-Hotel (black shirt on the right).



My Tagesmenu 1 - appetizer: Duck broth~ I don't like the taste much though...



Maincourse: My all time favourite Lasagne!! Never tasted one as delicious as this!!



K-Hotel Grillplatter.




Sun-tanned looks good?



I was actually "peeping" at the room on my right. Well, I thought I saw a prostitute just went into the room...hopefully I didn't make the wrong guess~



Dessert: Pineapple Crumble.



Fantastic meal! Just when we were about to leave the place, only I realized the nicely trimmed grass in the garden.




And what more? Baby sharks! 3 baby sharks in the aquarium beside the entrance.




"Hey wat'cha lookin' at? Never seen a shark?"



The bill~



Mission accomplished!



My suggestion - Pick the Tagesmenu to save $$$ and also to taste the specialties of Austrian cuisine. Am thinking of staying in K-Hotel next time when I visit Phuket again!~

No comments:

我们的天空。。

召集旅游狂和博客!!若有兴趣成为我们的一分子,请留言在chatbox或email我: confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com。 Travelholics (bloggers) wanted!! Come and join us by dropping a message in the chatbox or email me confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com.

_________________________________________________________________

现在才发现,原来我们的部落格差一点就安了个和大马著名背包旅行作者黄爱琳的两本书书名一样的名字。。。所以如果有一天爱琳再出版第三本书,而书名为《再难也要去旅行》的话,我们并不是抄袭她的哦。。。 ^.^

主编 09年8月1日 ****************************************************************

Our footsteps..