9/22/2009

Langkawi Mutiara Burau Bay Resort

We stayed at Mutiara Burau Bay Resort during our last visit to Langkawi. It's a 3-star hotel located at a 5-star location, the tranquil seaside of Pantai Kok. If you plan to have a romantic getaway, this hotel is simply remarkable. I like its chalets by the slopes of hillside stretching to the sandy beaches. The room tariff is around RM400+ per night, the cheapest.



Welcome drinks.





Seri Mutiara Restaurant.



The beautiful poolside.



Our chalet. Run-of-house Cabana.



Posing by the rocks.




Sunbathing.





It's really a very nice place if you opt for a relaxing vacation.




Sunset.






Wandering around. Can go for spa.




Ready to go out for dinner.



Beautiful lighting at night.



A bicycle ride maybe?



My room.



Morning by the seaside, 2nd day 6.30am.



Morning seabreeze, very very refreshing.




Breakfast. American buffet.





Great seaview. See the chalets opposite this beach? It's the private beach of Berjaya Langkawi Beach & Spa Resort.



Hanging on the hammock.



3rd morning.









A closer look at Berjaya Langkawi Beach & Spa Resort.



I had this as my desktop wallpaper for quite a while. Nice isn't it?



Overview of the chalets.




The last picture before checking out. It's great to stay in a chalet! Trust me, give it a try~

4 comments:

Mummy Moon said...

Like all the pictures here! MaY I ask what camera you used? Very nice image!

Princess Cheryl said...

Hi Moon,

I use Panasonic Lumix FS-3 now, the color is very nice, many of my friends like it too, and it has a little wide screen effect if you snap scenery photos, can check out my U.S. and Siem Reap posts. But some of the pictures in this post I use Sony Cybershot. It's a mix but still I prefer Panasonic.

Mummy Moon said...

Thanks Cherly,

I just love the snaps from the berjaya resort you have it for your wall paper! That is using panasonic lumix? It is time for me to hunt a new camera that why so keh boh here :)

CathJ said...

Beautiful!!!! ^_^

我们的天空。。

召集旅游狂和博客!!若有兴趣成为我们的一分子,请留言在chatbox或email我: confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com。 Travelholics (bloggers) wanted!! Come and join us by dropping a message in the chatbox or email me confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com.

_________________________________________________________________

现在才发现,原来我们的部落格差一点就安了个和大马著名背包旅行作者黄爱琳的两本书书名一样的名字。。。所以如果有一天爱琳再出版第三本书,而书名为《再难也要去旅行》的话,我们并不是抄袭她的哦。。。 ^.^

主编 09年8月1日 ****************************************************************

Our footsteps..