9/17/2009

Fremantle Market (Perth, WA)

Take soo long to continue my journey.. ;-p

This post was about my visit to the Fremantle Market. I thought they only open on Sunday.. but actually they open everyday.. ^_^

Let's see what they have here..

Fremantle market
The Tornado Potato.. Lot's of good positive comment.. Must try ^_^...


Fremantle market


Fremantle market
I will only look for this shop.. fridge magnet...


Fremantle market
Playing the DIDGERIDOO..


Fremantle market


Fremantle market
My 1st time trying out the original wheat grass.. taste awful!! But I finished it tho'.. ;-p


Fremantle market
Beautiful view of fresh veges and fruits..


Fremantle market
And flowers.. Warning.. the owner might not allowed you to take the pic of his flowers... ^_^

No comments:

我们的天空。。

召集旅游狂和博客!!若有兴趣成为我们的一分子,请留言在chatbox或email我: confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com。 Travelholics (bloggers) wanted!! Come and join us by dropping a message in the chatbox or email me confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com.

_________________________________________________________________

现在才发现,原来我们的部落格差一点就安了个和大马著名背包旅行作者黄爱琳的两本书书名一样的名字。。。所以如果有一天爱琳再出版第三本书,而书名为《再难也要去旅行》的话,我们并不是抄袭她的哦。。。 ^.^

主编 09年8月1日 ****************************************************************

Our footsteps..