8/16/2010

Travel information to Seoul, Korea

Have you booked your ticket to SEOUL, the soul city of Asia? Or are you still struggling on picking up one of those cheap tickets offered by AirAsia to Seoul because it's kind of troublesome to update the dates and check the price?

You'll simply love this~ Oh... Don't kiss me for telling you this. =P
Check out AirAsia Price Chart here!

Or redirect to your latest favorite destination here - Seoul!

Good things are meant to be shared. And it's great to get the overview of the flight cost in just a glance. More and more of my friends are using it.

Talking about South Korea, I've been there years ago, just once, but it was nevertheless the most memorable one in my life (experience during uni days). There are too much to be described and said over here. You read it. =) I hope you can read Mandarin, else you can use the Google translation software on the right sidebar.
Seoul...soul of Asia
SEOUL's Best 100 - Daylight in Seoul (#1-8)
SEOUL's Best 100 - Daylight in Seoul (#9-18)
Korea, the beginning of my travel chronicles
出国第一章:韩国 (游山玩水记)Expedition
出国第一章:韩国 (踏步韩国大学)Visiting Universities of South Korea
出国第一章:韩国(秋天的邂逅之首尔闲游)Touring around Seoul

For girls, come back from Seoul with the experience as a Korean beauty:
A Guide to Korean Women’s Beauty Secrets Part.1: Spas
A Guide to Korean Women’s Beauty Secrets Part.2: Jjimjilbang

And a little something more on South Korea - my idol RAIN!
Rain's Coming World Tour Concert (27/1/07)

If you need help or information of South Korea, add me in my FB fans page and drop a message in Wall Post. I'll try my best to answer.

Last but not least, have a great trip to Seoul!

Baby and I at Namsan Seoul Tower.

No comments:

我们的天空。。

召集旅游狂和博客!!若有兴趣成为我们的一分子,请留言在chatbox或email我: confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com。 Travelholics (bloggers) wanted!! Come and join us by dropping a message in the chatbox or email me confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com.

_________________________________________________________________

现在才发现,原来我们的部落格差一点就安了个和大马著名背包旅行作者黄爱琳的两本书书名一样的名字。。。所以如果有一天爱琳再出版第三本书,而书名为《再难也要去旅行》的话,我们并不是抄袭她的哦。。。 ^.^

主编 09年8月1日 ****************************************************************

Our footsteps..