5/12/2009

Sunny day...rainy day...

This is Malaysia's weather....

One moment you're baking yourself under the sun.



And the next moment you're soaking wet in the rain.



During my island hopping at Langkawi last year, I had my wackiest boat ride ever, nearly bumping off my butt under the thunderstorm speed boat ride! And there's even more funnier stuffs to remember, the 'angmo' sitting behind me broke the seat!!



10 minutes walk up the trekking path to Tasik Dayang Bunting, with water dripping off every inches of my body, totally wet from head to toe. It was freaking cold because the wind was blowing continuously and the rain still drizzling all the way until we go back to our hotel.




See how the speed boats surfing throught the waves in the rain. Hope you don't feel dizzy after watching my video clip.



Related posts on Langkawi:
Wacky ferry ride
Black sand and crocodiles

No comments:

我们的天空。。

召集旅游狂和博客!!若有兴趣成为我们的一分子,请留言在chatbox或email我: confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com。 Travelholics (bloggers) wanted!! Come and join us by dropping a message in the chatbox or email me confessionofdtravelholics@hotmail.com.

_________________________________________________________________

现在才发现,原来我们的部落格差一点就安了个和大马著名背包旅行作者黄爱琳的两本书书名一样的名字。。。所以如果有一天爱琳再出版第三本书,而书名为《再难也要去旅行》的话,我们并不是抄袭她的哦。。。 ^.^

主编 09年8月1日 ****************************************************************

Our footsteps..